Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tutorial Week 10

Eyyy so how did everyone go with there essays!!! Woweee so not long until mid break... can't wait! So how awesome was this weeks tutorial task huh! it was sooo fun haha NOT. I found it really easy and when I found something a little tricky, I figured out how to do it within about 23 seconds. lol. I've always used microsoft word so I pretty much know the ins and outs of it all. I have never used a MAC and I only just realized that it's a totally different thing all togethor haha.

With the task the thing, what I found anoying was having to save it and then close it and then go back into it. What was the point of that??? I ended up just saving it and then changing it haha. cutting corners!!! but in all honesty it made no difference. With the step where we had to use that doohicky to put in those words... why couldn't we just type them in? instead of having to add them in? Geeeez. But I can see where afew of those tools might come in handy but like I said i've been using word for a while and have never needed to use any of those tooools... nor did I know they existed.

I was half doing my assignment half doing the task so it didn't take much concentration. The up side to the task is that is was pretty breezy and that I know am aware of those little tricks so I might utilize them in the future. Well that's about all I have to say on this one. Cya!

No comments: